SUPPLY AND DEMAND TRADING COURSE – LEARN TO DEFINE HIGH PROBABILITY TRADING ZONES , LEVELS & SETUPS
Financial markets, like any market, are governed by Supply and Demand, and in the end the price movement is simply the result of imbalances between supply and demand.
The purpose of this supply and demand trading course is to teach how to detect areas and level of imbalance between supply and demand.
These areas are classified as Supply Demand Zones, which allow us to delimit our operations only to those areas of high probability trading, and focus our energy and setups to those area of imbalances.
Learning how to draw these areas is of utmost importance and can completely change the way you perceive markets and financial assets and the way you interpret your charts and graphs setpus.
As a result of it, you must begin to be more consistent with your trading plan, and stick to your setups and strategies, instead of chasing the market price and the results will not take longer to be in your side.
In addition to the great advantage in technical analysis, drawing correctly these areas, will help you psychologically as a side effect, you may be more disciplined while approaching your trades. Once the areas with your chart are well defined and delimited, you will not force the trades anymore, and you will stop pursuing or chasing the price. You will only operate once the price reaches the areas previously delimited.
This course includes:
– Session of how to draw the supply and demand zones manually in MT4 and NinjaTrader
– A practical session on how to draw these areas and levels manually
– As a bonus we provide you with our own indicator to draw Zones areas of high probability in MT4 Forex
– A practical sesion on the implementation of the Supply and Demand indicator and how to filter the best areas or trading zones.
Course Format :
- Online course and interaction in real time – Deliverables after the course for review. Book Now =>
- Payment Methods: Paypal or Bank Transfer and BITCOINS
- Possibility of morning schedule or afternoon schedule.Hours Afternoon 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Hours Tomorrow 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.