ADVANCED ORDER FLOW TRADING COURSE – PROFESSIONAL TRADING
ORDER FLOW TRADING COURSE : Searching over the Internet surely you will realize that there are very few courses about the Order Flow Trading, and those offered mostly are very very expensive, with low quality content. However Order Flow trading is the only tool that really makes sense when it comes to market Analysis. Obviously at first sight Order Flow seems to be very complicated and complex, and hence very few traders are interested in learning the order flow tools. The vast majority of traders are more attracted by easy setups trading strategies, and Green/Red light Indicators, since there is a huge community of educators, and traders promoting and saling this kind of trading methods.
To be profitable and consistent in the Trading you have to do something different than most traders do, and especially in the futures market, the Order Flow will give you an edge over other retail traders.
This course aims to open your eyes on how professional traders look, price charts at the market and how they trade in real time, by just watching the order flow getting in the market instead of waiting for the magic indicator to tell them when to buy , sell or get out of the trade. With Order Flow, no confluence of dozen of variables and indicators, lines … is needed anymore, You JUST TRADE WHAT YOU SEE.
This trading Order Flow Analytics Course is only suitable for people with certain background in financial markets and some experience in the Futures, Forex or Stock market. Or Traders already profitable but in search of the consistency and on how to improve their system.
Trades used with trading with volume and price or Wyckoff methos or strategies , may be able to improve dramatically their setups and trading plan , by incorporating order Flow.
This course is also designed for those traders who have abandoned at some point and want to return back to the world of trading, with another approach and another perspective.
Traders already consistent in Forex, Shares or options and seek to embark on futures market, definitely order flow is the way to choose.
If this is not your case, the courses below are recommended first.
What should you expect to be learned in this Order Flow Course:
- Orders book
- DOM or SuperDOM – Level II and Depth of the Market
- Type of orders and mechanism of futures markets.
- Order Flow software, its configuration and start-up
- Market movements.
- Trace orders – Footprint
- Volume Profile
- Value Area – VWAP, CWAP, POC – Atypical deviation.
- Define Imbalance Zones
- Delta and COT
- Absorption and Exhaustion
- Candle patterns and the Order Flow
- Chartist patterns and the Order Flow.
- Define Imbalance Zones
- Supply Demand –
- Risk management and the use of ATM
- Trading Plan based on the Order Flow
- Strategies for operating with Order Flow.
- Price action and Order Flow
- Compilation of statistical data and test of the trading plan.
- Tutoring and Review of the Trading Plan of each Student
- 4 weeks of weekly review of each student’s operation.
Access to the Order Flow Group where Order Flow strategies are discussed.
- Online course and interaction with real time -Limited Seats >> Book Now=>>
Deliverable videos after the course for review.
- Course divided into sessions, for real-time practices in the market.
Course Cost 799 euros Online – Promotional price until November 25
- Payment Method: Paypal or Bank Transfer and BIITCOINS
- Course start date: November 27 – Duration 15 days (two hours per day). Possibility of morning schedule, and afternoon / evening schedule.
- Important Note: Commitment 100%, if with this course and applying it to your trading plan we do not improve the results of your trading to a minimum of 25% compared to your previous results in 6 months of Real Trading we will refund your money without hesitation.
PD: If you want to receive a free version of our trading course with Order Flow from scratch in PDF, sign up. In short, we are the reference to teach you how to trade with the order order flow and market profile. Step by step we will help you with courses of market profile, order flow, supply and demand, level II, Level III and execution of orders.